As a Google Analytics qualified individual, I can help you with your website analytics and reporting needs. Whether you’re looking for someone to regularly report on your online business activity and the performance of your website or you’re looking for someone to contribute to a particular topic, I can help.
I can offer you monthly reporting on the KPIs and online metrics that matter to you. Keep up to date with your website and how it is performing.
Monthly reports can cover any topic that suits you. Common areas include:
- SEO and organic traffic
- What pages are gaining traffic from search engines?
- Is search engine traffic contributing to your website goals?
- Social Media
- Is your social media activity bringing customers through to your website?
- What is your most popular product?
- Which channels contribute most to your revenue?
- Are your pages converting?
- Which pages are converting the best and which the least?
- Content and popularity
- What content on your website is the most popular?
- Who is your audience and how are they viewing your website?
- Visitor behaviour
- How are people using your website?
Before setting up a monthly report, we will talk about your requirements and business objectives to set your specific KPIs.
Bespoke Reports and Audits
If you are planning to undertake some website development work or investment and want insight to help inform your direction then a one-off report is for you.
After discussing your unique situation and circumstance, I will undertake a review into the related areas in order to give you the appropriate insight and recommendations.