Your content strategy will underpin your content efforts. It will define the direction of your content, the purpose and business objectives relevant to each audience.
Do I Need a Content Strategy?
A strategy will bring together your content and focus all your efforts on your ultimate business aims. Without a content strategy, you are likely to be wasting time and resources on producing content that does not meet both yours and your customers’ needs.
What Will My Strategy Include?
Your content strategy will include research into:
- Your business and your business objectives
- What are your goals and priorities?
- How do you want to be seen?
- Your audiences and their goals
- Who are they?
- What do they want?
- Where are they and how are they going to find you?
- Your competitors and similar organisations
- Who are they?
- What are they doing?
- How does this affect what you want to do?
Using the insight gained from the research process, your content strategy will:
- Be based on your business goals
- Define your current customers
- Research and uncover your potential customers
- Identify the main themes and purpose of the content you want to create
- Identify the channels and types of content you want to create
Learn more about developing your content strategy. Get in touch today.
Great content takes research, planning and strategy. See how I can help you:
"Abra is one of the most intelligent digital marketers I have ever worked with."
"She is a fabulous content marketer, her technical knowledge is incredible and what she does not know about digital marketing and SEO is not worth knowing. She is an absolute pleasure to work with and I have never recommended anyone more highly."
Carrie Hobart Lead Content Manager