An SEO audit is the perfect way to understand how well your website is working at the moment and where your opportunities lie.
If you’ve just built a new website or are looking to improve an existing one, an SEO audit is the place to start.
SEO Audit & Review contents
The SEO audit and review will consist of a comprehensive review of your website including the following:
- Basic optimisation and page structure
- Are your pages structured correctly?
- Do they meet your audience’s needs?
- Authority and popularity
- Does your website hold authority in your industry?
- What content on your website is the most popular?
- Technical SEO implementation
- Are search engines able to find your pages?
- Can search engines understand your website effectively?
- Mobile SEO
- Does your website meet the requirements to perform well in mobile search?
- Accessibility and usability
- Does your website meet standard accessibility and usability guidelines?
- Legal website requirements
- Does your website include the necessary business information?
- What are the priorities to improve your website’s performance in search engines?
Your SEO audit is completely tailored to you and your website. If there are areas of the outline above that you would like to add to or edit, please get in touch and we can discuss the best solution for you.
Find out how an SEO audit could help you. Get in touch today.
A successful SEO strategy consists of a multi-discipline approach. We offer a wide range of services, including:
"Abra is one of the most intelligent digital marketers I have ever worked with."
"She is a fabulous content marketer, her technical knowledge is incredible and what she does not know about digital marketing and SEO is not worth knowing. She is an absolute pleasure to work with and I have never recommended anyone more highly."
Carrie Hobart Lead Content Manager