As with any marketing activity, to make the most of your efforts you need to have a strategy in place.
Working without a strategy is at best a bit of a waste of time and at worst could do lasting damage to your brand. Your strategy will set out the direction of your social media activity including the themes and topics of content to cover and the channels most effective for particular objectives.
What’s in a Social Media Strategy?
Your social media strategy will include research into:
- Your business and your business objectives
- What are your goals and priorities?
- How do you want to be seen?
- Your audiences and their goals
- Who are they?
- What do they want?
- Your competitors and similar organisations
- Who else is there?
- What are they doing?
- How does this affect what you want to do?
- Social Media platforms
- Which platforms do your audiences use?
- Where will they be receptive to your message
- Identify the main themes and purpose of content for social media
Your social media strategy will give you the direction and tools you need to inform your social media planning process.
Let’s talk about your social media strategy. Get in touch today.
Social Media Services
I offer a range of services to help you get the most out of your social activities:
"Abra is one of the most intelligent digital marketers I have ever worked with."
"She is a fabulous content marketer, her technical knowledge is incredible and what she does not know about digital marketing and SEO is not worth knowing. She is an absolute pleasure to work with and I have never recommended anyone more highly."
Carrie Hobart Lead Content Manager