This Content Research training course is a full day course designed for content, web teams or anyone in your business who writes for your website.
This course is designed to give you the skills and tools to research your own content, identify opportunities and cover the topics your audiences want to read.
Content Research: Training Outline
- Creating a content strategy
- Setting objectives
- Identifying audiences
- Mapping themes and intent
- Content research basics
- Identifying themes
- Research by channel
- Introduction to different content research tools
- Social tools
- Search tools
- Competitor analysis
- Finding ideas and opportunities
- Mapping journeys and content with user intent
- Seasonality and timing
- Content creation
- What to bear in mind
- Introduction to content promotion
- Identifying purpose of promotion
- Methods of promotion
- Finding prospects
- Introduction to related tools
- Outreach best practice
- Outreach management
- Measurement and development
- Testing the waters
- How to identify what’s working
- Improvement and change
Book this course or learn more. Get in touch today.
Digital Marketing Training Courses
I offer a wide range of courses which are tailored for your organisation:
"Abra is one of the most intelligent digital marketers I have ever worked with."
"She is a fabulous content marketer, her technical knowledge is incredible and what she does not know about digital marketing and SEO is not worth knowing. She is an absolute pleasure to work with and I have never recommended anyone more highly."
Carrie Hobart Lead Content Manager