Writing online requires a completely different skillset from writing for brochures or newspapers. Online content moves, changes and appears in many different forms across the internet.
This full-day course in digital copywriting will give you the essential skills you need to write for the online world.
Digital Copywriting Training Outline
- Writing for the web
- How it differs from offline publications
- Online behaviour
- Making content fit for purpose
- How users find content online
- Search engines
- Understanding search behaviour and user intent
- How to find out what your audience is searching for (keyword research)
- Basic optimisation techniques
- Social media
- How to find popular social content in your industry
- Understanding social media behaviour
- How to write for social
- Email content
- Understanding your audience and matching intentions
- Email content best practice
- Search engines
- Competitor analysis
- Identifying online competitors
- Learning from your competitors
- Keeping up with your competitors
- Mapping your content
- Identifying your purpose
- Taking users on a journey through your content
- Linking to relevant information
- Learning and improving
- How to know if your content is working
- How to find out how to improve
I always aim to tailor each course to your business and the participants experience and needs. I’d love to talk to you about your business and the support you need.
Interested in booking an online copywriting course? Get in touch today.
Digital Marketing Training Courses
I offer a wide range of courses which are tailored for your organisation:
"Abra is one of the most intelligent digital marketers I have ever worked with."
"She is a fabulous content marketer, her technical knowledge is incredible and what she does not know about digital marketing and SEO is not worth knowing. She is an absolute pleasure to work with and I have never recommended anyone more highly."
Carrie Hobart Lead Content Manager